Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mentor Blogs

After reviewing most peoples blogs, i found out three things, 1) was the fact that many wrote for length 2) many many wrote for depth, and it turned out long; and 3)some people write for depth and end up with shorter posts that have more meaning then all the rest.

A good example of this is Tomin's blog, at first, he goes into what the poem meant to him and then explains his second take on the poem itself. after scrolling through his blog I found a few note worthy things. for starters, many of his posts were also poems. I read a few to discover that these were actually really good! my favorite was the revised version of hers, because it showed more than just anger but anger at her, for leaving.

Alberta's blog also stuck out to me, maybe its not only because of her posts, but because I can see the blog is one hundred percent hers. when you first see it your eyes are overwhelmed. nothing makes sense about the design, or the little comment thing under the blog title. Nothing relates to itself, but it is also totally Alberta's.

Lastly, I think Timothy's blog deserves mention because his responses are just screaming with his personality.  I can literally hear Timothy saying it as I read his posts. He also left a lot of stuff up for grabs, he didn't pick apart the meanings of every little thing. He gives you a starting thought or idea and lets you run with it, but does not necessarily reveal all.



No comments:

Post a Comment